Online Communication Tool
- The software can be used as a school community “hub” or “portal” where parents go to regularly to read the latest news, updates, events and what’s happening around the classes
- Create and publish school news online as a Post on the site in a simple easy to read layout, which can be emailed out to parents manually or automatically (talk to us about different options available).
- “School news” includes School Newsletters, Daily Notices, BOT news, PTA news and updates, upcoming fundraising events, team newsletters, etc
- Parents, caregivers, family and friends can subscribe to receive email alerts immediately when posts created by their child(ren) are published on the site. It includes a direct link to the post, so in one click they can open it up to read it.
- Parents and caregivers can subscribe to receive alerts from new categories of their choice, such as their child’s class, homework, team newsletters, etc.
- Immediate Alerts can be created quickly using the software, which is published on the site and emailed out to parents immediately. Eg. Cancellations, emergency situations, etc